* Have you lost some-one close to you?
* Are you struggling with depression, anxiety, unwanted thoughts or memories?
* Are you experiencing relational difficulties with your children or partner?
* Are you worried about yours or someone else’s addictions?
* Are you worried you’ll never find another job?
WHY NOT GIVE COUNSELLING A TRY?
I have worked with adults, children and families with mental health and learning difficulties in a variety of healthcare settings for more than 20 years. I work with a wide variety of concerns including: anxiety, depression, parenting issues including fostering, adoption and special needs children, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and abuse, to mention just a few.
Whatever your concerns I can offer you a safe place where you can come and say it just as it is and be accepted for who you are without judgement. As we work together you will have the opportunity to share your worries, explore your feelings and consider your options. You will be amazed at how quickly you begin to feel better as you begin to take greater control of your life.
Read on (by clicking the headings above) to find out more about who I am and how you can make that all important step.